At A Glance
A holiday at Spring Cottage is about so much more than staying in a luxury Yorkshire cottage with log
burner, roll top bath and a well equipped kitchen.
It’s about relishing the boutique hotel feel, yet with all the space and privacy of your own private retreat.
It’s about extra touches, attention to detail and staying in a cottage that’s lavished with tlc.
- Log burning stove
- Two bedrooms (sleeping 4 people)
- Ever-so comfy beds
- Roll top bath
- Separate shower cubicle
- Freeview channels plus Netflix
- Well equipped kitchen
- Separate washing machine and tumble dryer
- Hair dryer
- Oil central heating
- Flat screen TVs
- Fluffy bathrobes
- Spacious king-size bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Farrow & Ball colour scheme
- Private cottage garden
- Garden furniture
- Garden toys
- Books and DVDs (for all ages)
- Free baby equipment such as cot, highchair, stairgate, potty, steriliser
- Semi-detached stone-built cottage
- Welcome hamper of locally sourced produce
- Complimentary essential oil toiletries from local company Wolds Way Lavender
- All linens and towels
- Beach towels
- Private parking alongside the cottage
- NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES – the price quoted is what you pay!
We could go on and on!
A stay at Spring Cottage is about so much more than the facilities we provide. It’s a holiday experience where your dowtime at the cottage is as enjoyable and memorable as your out an about time.
So, if you want to stay in a luxury Yorkshire cottage with log burner, private garden, beamed ceiling ….
You’ve found the cottage for you!
If you’re ready to book or to check availability click here:
Keep in touch
If you have any questions, or want some help planning your holiday or would like me to check dates and prices for you, then please get in touch …
Let’s keep in touch socially too …
Do you want to be kept up-to-date with Spring Cottage news and special offers?
Please enter your details here: